2. Order Acceptance, Revision & Cancelation Policy
- Orders may be submitted by email, through Westgate’s business portal, or by prior arrangement via EDI.
- To assure prompt and accurate processing, orders sent by email must adhere to the following requirements:
- Must be sent from the buying company’s email domain
- Must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must include an attached .pdf formatted copy of the customer’s official purchase order form
- Westgate encourages customers to utilize the Westgate BUSINESS PORTAL for placing orders online. Contact Westgate to be set up for EDI automation.
- Orders may not be revised more than 30 minutes after submission, or once submitted to the warehouse. For addition to an existing order, a new PO must be issued which might incur additional shipping charges if arrangements cannot be made to ship both orders together.
- Westgate can hold an order for will call or shipping for up to two weeks, 14 days after order being placed a %7 storage fee will apply to the order whether the order is cancelled or shipped. Orders can be held for shipping or will-call pick-up for a maximum of 14 days; after that, a 7% storage fee will be charged, regardless of final disposition.
- A fee of up to 70% may apply to cancelled orders for special assembly product.